Mskinny Matcha Chocolate
Enjoy the wonderful blend of Japanese matcha and Mskinny’s classic dark cocoa with our new flavour - Mskinny Matcha Chocolate. Quite unlike the usual Japanese drink you know, our version comes with cocoa bits, a subtle fragrance and a whole lot of goodness for your body.
Mskinny Matcha Chocolate (15 sachets per box)
- Effective carb blocker
- Formulated in the USA and made in Singapore
- Lactose-free and nut-free
- Contains 79.8 calories per serving (do note that it has higher calories than the other cocoa from the matcha powder and cocoa bits).
- 15mg of caffeine
Benefits of Mskinny Matcha Chocolate:
- Prolongs fullness
- Avoids fat absorption and blocks enzymes needed to digest complex carbs
- Reduces simple sugars and prevents the absorption of carbs
- Regulates hormones and blood sugar levels, keeping you full for a longer period of time
- Both genders, except pregnant women and people with heart palpitations
- 1-2 sachets daily
- We recommend drinking it every morning on an empty stomach for better absorption. Otherwise, for people with gastric issues, please take it with your breakfast.
- It is best to drink Mskinny Slimming coffee & Mskinny Dark Cocoa daily for at least 1-2 months for the best results.
- Can be taken together with Mskinny Dark Cocoa
Mskinny Matcha Chocolate main ingredients:
- Our ingredients are all natural and will not have long-term side effects.
- Cocoa, white kidney beans, chitosan
- L-carnitine: a vitamin-like supplement formed in the liver & kidneys that helps to burn fats, improves your mood & memory, increases metabolism and plays an essential role in transporting fats to the mitochondria where they are converted to energy
- L-Glutamine: an amino acid-building block of protein that reduces food cravings, promotes weight loss while maintaining your muscle mass.
Virgin Coconut Oil Creamer, Instant Coffee, Microground Coffee, Freeze Dry Coffee, Stabilizer (340ii), Emulsifier (E481i), Soy Bean Powder, Green Coffee Powder, Guarana, Inulin, L Carnitine, L Glutamine, Anti Caking Agent.
All sales are final and strictly non-refundable.
Interesting flavor, not too bad :)
I love matcha so like this twist on hot chocolate. Don’t love the cocoa nibs so much but just my preference.
The matcha taste of the cocoa drink is not very prominent but it still makes a very delicious combi! I find myself craving it from time to time. Do take note that this matcha flavour is higher in calories than the dark cocoa which I guess is due to the matcha powder! (79.8 calories per the packaging label)
Usually i’ll get original coffee mixed w dark cocoa and that’s my fav combination so far. The taste of mskinny doesn’t diasappoint and likewise for this matcha chocolate! I’m not big on matcha, so i really enjoyed this light but fragrant matcha version mixed w cocoa bits. It tastes light and delicious to take it on its own in between meals or as a snack!:)
I like this new flavour..reminds me of dirty matcha combi when I mix it with Msskinny coffee. Can be enjoyed on its own (matcha chocolate) either hot or cold too! Thank you for coming up with new flavours! ;)
Matcha taste is subtle, blends well with the cocoa. Not bad!