Ms Kinny Slimming Coffee
Achieving a better dietary solution has never been this easier and healthier with Ms. Kinny’s weight loss coffee drink made in Singapore. Delicious and healthy. This slimming coffee is lactose free and only uses 100% natural ingredients that help boost your metabolism. It breaks down unwanted fat cells. Buy Ms. Kinny slimming coffee today and experience an easy weight loss solution.
- 100% plant-based product
- Formulated in the USA and made in Singapore
- Lactose-free skinny coffee
- 57mg of caffeine
- Suppresses hunger
- Boosts metabolism
- Promotes gradual weight loss with no side effects
- Both genders, except pregnant women and people with heart palpitations
- 1-2 sachets daily
- We recommend drinking it every morning on an empty stomach for better absorption. Otherwise, for people with gastric issues, please take it with your breakfast.
- It is best to drink Ms Kinny Slimming coffee & Ms Skinny Dark Cocoa daily for at least 1-2 months for the best results.
- For best results, take it together with Ms Kinny Dark Cocoa
- Our ingredients are all-natural and will not have long-term side effects.
- Green coffee beans: they are powerful antioxidant that helps to lessen the damaging effects of harmful free radicals, supports overall health, normalise blood sugar & lowers glucose levels. It also contains 100% pure Chlorogenic Acid (CGA) that is known to aid the body in burning glucose and stored fat.
- L-carnitine: a vitamin-like supplement formed in the liver & kidneys that helps to burn fats, improves your mood & memory, increases metabolism and plays an essential role in transporting fats to the mitochondria where they are converted to energy
- L-Glutamine: an amino acid-building block of protein that reduces food cravings, promotes weight loss while maintaining your muscle mass.
- Coconut oil: boosts metabolism, curbs hunger and is sent straight to the liver to produce energy and/or turned into ketone bodies
- Gurana: A Brazilian plant native that is a rich source of caffeine to boost metabolism