Mskinny Slimming Coffee & Mskinny Dark Cocoa FAQs
Mskinny slimming coffee and cocoa are plant-based, organic and halal-certified. Formulated in the USA and locally made in Singapore, drinking Mskinny slimming coffee and cocoa is an effective and easy way to lose weight safely and naturally without any side effects.
Here are some commonly asked questions about Mskinny slimming coffee and Mskinny dark cocoa—the #1 slimming coffee in Singapore.
1. What is the difference between Mskinny Slimming Coffee and Mskinny Dark Cocoa?
- Mskinny slimming coffee promotes gradual weight loss naturally. It suppresses your appetite so you eat/snack less.
- Mskinny dark cocoa prevents the absorption of carbs & sugars. It also keeps you fuller for a longer period of time. It is a carb blocker, so you have to drink it before your meal(s).
For optimal results, drink 1 sachet of Mskinny slimming coffee and Mskinny dark cocoa every morning before meal. You can mix them together to enjoy it as a mocha drink.
2. How many times can I drink Mskinny slimming coffee and Mskinny dark cocoa a day?
- For Mskinny slimming coffee: 2 sachets max per day
- For Mskinny dark cocoa: can drink multiple times per day before meals.
3. Can nursing/breast feeding moms drink Mskinny slimming coffee and Mskinny dark cocoa?
- Yes if you are used to taking caffeine. It will not affect breast milk supply for nursing moms and we have testimonials from our customers who are current breast feeding to prove this. However, stick to 1 sachet per day, and do not drink after 1pm else it might affect your baby's sleep.
4. Is Mskinny slimming coffee suitable for people with thyroids, diabetes and high blood pressure?
- We wouldn't recommend, unless your doctor gives the green light.
5. Will Mskinny slimming coffee cause diarrhea and cramps?
- Not at all. Mskinny promotes losing weight naturally with no side effects.
- Mskinny slimming coffee is a plant-based product that promotes gradual weight loss instead of drastic, overnight slimming.
- It promotes digestion and regulates bowel movements but it will not give you the runs, neither will it cause cramps like most slimming products do.
6. Will Mskinny slimming coffee affect my chances of conceiving?
- It will not. We have many customers who drank Mskinny while trying to conceive, and it didn't affect their chances of getting pregnant. This includes our Brand Owner, Melody Yap.
7. Is the caffeine level high? Will Mskinny slimming coffee and dark cocoa cause insomnia?
- The caffeine level in Mskinny slimming coffee is slightly higher than your regular instant coffee (it is lesser for Mskinny dark cocoa) but will not cause insomnia.
8. Can we consume Mskinny slimming coffee and dark cocoa during period?
- Yes, you can because they will not cause cramps.
9. What are the calories per serving?
- Calories per sachet for Mskinny slimming coffee: 70cal
- Calories per sachet for Mskinny dark coco : 35cal
10. Is Mskinny slimming coffee keto-friendly?
- One sachet of Mskinny slimming coffee contains 40g of carbohydrates. The daily limit for keto diet is 20g, so if you are super strict, this may not work. However, we do have many customers who are on keto diets and they are ok with the excess of 20g.
11. How long will it take for one to see results, and what is the maximum weight one can lose?
- Everyone is different; our bodies react to products differently. There is hence no one answer that applies to all.
- Some people may see results after just one week, some after a month, while some do not lose weight at all.
- For those who do not lose weight at all, they may still reap the benefits of Mskinny slimming coffee and dark cocoa, such as reduced appetite, increased metabolism and a flatter tummy overall.
- Everyone's bodies also has a baseline so there is only so much weight one can lose after a while. Once the baseline is hit, Mskinny slimming coffee and dark cocoa will work as a sustenance to maintain the weight without changing your diet.
12. Will my weight bounce back once I stop drinking Mskinny slimming coffee and dark cocoa?
- Yes and no. Yes, if you pig out and not exercise. No, if your diet is balanced and if you work out.
- We recommend taking at least 2-3 sachets of Mskinng slimming coffee and/or dark cocoa weekly for easier maintenance of the weight/ tummy.